Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm Follow-able and stuff.

Today I joined Twitter and made a Facebook page for my Zazzle shop.  Go me!
Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/moronhoney
Facebook is here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Moron-Honey-Designs/
I also attempted to make everything match my Zazzle store, but that proved to be impossible for my blog.  I thought I'd be able to upload an image to use as a background for Blogger (since they got that shiny new template editor), but there was no easy way to plug it in, and I don't have anywhere to host a photo any longer.  (If you're going shopping for domain space, avoid Host Monster.  They have funny ideas about how to do business online - charge first, inform me of charges via email after the fact - if you want that charge canceled then trove through their privacy policy to find a way to contact them, be informed that this is the incorrect method of contact, and then get a ticket (?!) and send another email... it's obnoxious.  Avoid.)

Also made a sad attempt this evening to make my Zazzle shop look prettier (because it was hideous, and even I wouldn't buy things from me), but as usual, web design makes me feel like beating my head against a brick wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment